The month of December is, par excellence, the month to review the best (and worst) of the year that is slipping away. And another of the firms that joins this party is Manzana, who just chose the 15 best apps and games available on the App store. Today we echo the winners of these App Store awards 2021.
The 15 best games and apps in the App Store Awards 2021
The values that have been taken into account when choosing these winners are innovation, quality, creative design, passion and cultural impact. The winners, in addition to public recognition, will receive an award in the shape of the logo of the App Store, made of 100% recycled aluminum, and with your name engraved on the back.
- iPhone: Toca Life: World by Toca Boca (iPhone)
- iPad: LumaFusion by LumaTouch (iPad)
- Craft by Luki Labs Limited (Mac)
- DAZN by DAZN Group (Apple TV)
- Grailr Carrot Weather (Apple Watch)
- League of Legends: Wild Rift by Riot Games (iPhone)
- MARVEL Future Revolution by Netmarble Corporation (iPad)
- Cyan’s Myst (Mac)
- Pixelbite Space Marshals 3 (Apple TV)
- Mistwalker’s Fantasian (Apple Arcade)
The games and apps that have set the trend:
- Among Us! by Innersloth
- Bumble by Bumble Inc.
- Canva from Canva.
- EatOkra by Anthony Edwards Jr. and Janique Edwards.
- Peanut from Peanut App Limited.
We see a lot of content for children, but also creativity and productivity go hand in hand in this list of winners that, according to Apple, have set a trend in this year 2021, which already has a sigh.
Have you tried any? Do you have them downloaded to your devices from the Cupertino firm or maybe you are going to take advantage of them to get to know them now?